The day has finally arrived…I am officially 30 years old. Most of my friends were already there, and since I’ve already gotten knocked up, I’m not sure I’m all that concerned about advancing to the third decade of my life. In fact, I think I welcome it!
To celebrate the occasion, I thought I’d offer another giveaway. Anyone interested in a $50 gift card to Shabby Apple? One of these days, I’ll no longer be pregnant…and I can once again wear dresses like these…
from the Twin Palms collection,
from the Set Sail collection,
They do carry maternity and KIDS clothes, but I figure with 6 weeks left of my pregnancy…there’s no point in buying new clothes…at least not until I get back to my pre-baby size.
So, in honor of my 30th birthday…and for all you classy ladies that are dying to get your hands on some of their threads, I am giving away a $50 gift card (shop credit) to one of my lucky U.S. (sorry, giveaway only available to followers in the U.S. with a valid shipping address) readers!
Mandatory entries (please comment for each entry):
- You must be a follower of Ramblings and Photos via Google Friend Connect, email or RSS feed. Just tell me how you follow me. Feel free to wish me happy birthday.
- You must “like” Shabby Apple on Facebook – here.
Additional entries (please comment for each entry):
- Leave a comment telling me your favorite item from the Shabby Apple store.
- Follow Shabby Apple on Twitter – here.
- Follow ME on Twitter – here.
- Like Ramblings and Photos on Facebook – here.
- Share this giveaway on Twitter, Facebook, or your blog.
Also, take 10% off your entire Shabby Apple purchase with the coupon code: ramblingsandphotos10off
This giveaway will be open through Thursday, June 28th at Midnight EST. I’ll announce the winner at some point next weekend. Winner will be chosen at random and has 48 hours to claim prize or another entrant will be randomly selected. Giveaway items are directly distributed to the winners by the sponsors themselves. I am not being compensated in any way for offering this giveaway.