- Linky begins Wednesday, September 26th through Wednesday, October 3rd
- Go through your July, August and September 2012 photo archives.
- Choose your favorite FIVE photos and post them to your blog or Flickr account beginning September 26th
- PLEASE only use photos that include your CHILDREN and/or PETS
- Accompany each photo with a short explanation (or caption) of why it was selected
- Link up with Amber at Click.Pray.Love, & Sarah at NapTime MomTog, or me at Ramblings and Photos
▼ Grab my button code ▼
<a href="http://www.ashleysisk.com/category/scavenger-hunt/"> <img title="Scavenger Hunt Sunday with Ashley Sisk" src="http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4097/4795223164_aa1eb66c07_o.jpg" alt="" width="150" height="150" /></a>
- Anyone can participate.
- You’re encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge. Creativity is also encouraged!
- If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive (although I’m not too strict about it – I do my best to take fresh shots).
- Link up here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest) – you can use the button above.
- Leave comments for at least five entries around yours (with so many new participants each week, it’s the only way I know to be inclusive).
- Have fun!
3. Ordinary Color
So, what were your interpretations of the items this week? Be sure to load your pictures on your blog (or your Flickr photostream) and link up at the bottom of this post. Feel free to grab a button to display on your blog along with your scavenger hunt items. The linky will be open until Tuesday night at midnight (EST). If you didn’t participate this week, but want to participate next week, here are your items (these can also be found at the bottom of my blog each week), sponsored by Sacha at Sacha’s Saucy Snippets and Chelsea at Hearts & Scars:
- Getting Ready
- Teeny Tiny
Again, thank you to Sacha at Sacha’s Saucy Snippets and Chelsea at Hearts & Scars for so many great scavenger hunt items. If you’d like to contribute items to the list, just send me an email with your suggestions (I can better keep track of them this way – and I appreciate all of you that have submitted lists already…my SHS file is quite happy). Each week, I will select one reader’s prompt list, add those items to what is currently on tap and give the selected reader a shout out on my blog during Scavenger Hunt Sunday.