On another note, we’re also a few short weeks away from my annual Memories, Dreams and Reflections link up. I should have posted about this a week or so ago, but it slipped my mind. I’ll have full details tomorrow. In the meantime, you can click HERE to get an idea of what photos you’ll want to pull from your archive.
With that said, let’s get to the hunt. If you’ve participated in the Scavenger Hunt in the past, I hope this week’s items inspired you. If you’re new to the Scavenger Hunt…WELCOME! Next week’s items are sponsored by Danelle at Mom Outnumbered.
▼ Grab my button code ▼
<a href="http://www.ashleysisk.com/category/scavenger-hunt/"> <img title="Scavenger Hunt Sunday with Ashley Sisk" src="http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4097/4795223164_aa1eb66c07_o.jpg" alt="" width="150" height="150" /></a>
- Anyone can participate.
- You’re encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge. Creativity is also encouraged!
- If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive (although I’m not too strict about it – I do my best to take fresh shots).
- Link up here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest) – you can use the button above.
- Leave comments for at least five entries around yours (with so many new participants each week, it’s the only way I know to be inclusive).
- Have fun!
So, what were your interpretations of the items this week? Be sure to load your pictures on your blog (or your Flickr photostream) and link up at the bottom of this post. Feel free to grab a button to display on your blog along with your scavenger hunt items. The linky will be open until Tuesday night at midnight (EST). If you didn’t participate this week, but want to participate next week, here are your items (these can also be found at the bottom of my blog each week), sponsored by Danelle at Mom Outnumbered:
- A Few of My Favorite Things
Again, thank you to Danelle for so many great scavenger hunt items. If you’d like to contribute items to the list, just send me an email with your suggestions (I can better keep track of them this way). Each week, I will select one reader’s prompt list, add those items to what is currently on tap and give the selected reader a shout out on my blog during Scavenger Hunt Sunday.