On another note (sorry to keep replaying this message)- I still have not had a chance to view any of your Memories, Dreams and Reflections posts, but I promise promise promise that I will over the next month. Oh, and I’ve had some linky trouble lately. I keep adding the linky and then it disappears. As you might imagine, I am not near my computer at midnight when it launches so if you can’t link up immediately, just give me time to wake up and such.
With that said, let’s get to the hunt. If you’ve participated in the Scavenger Hunt in the past, I hope this week’s items inspired you. If you’re new to the Scavenger Hunt…WELCOME! Next week’s Scavenger Hunt list is provided by Christian at To Chance Upon Beauty.
▼ Grab my button code ▼
<a href="http://www.ashleysisk.com/category/scavenger-hunt/"> <img title="Scavenger Hunt Sunday with Ashley Sisk" src="http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4097/4795223164_aa1eb66c07_o.jpg" alt="" width="150" height="150" /></a>
The rules are simple:
- Anyone can participate.
- You’re encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge. Creativity is also encouraged!
- If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive (although I’m not too strict about it – I do my best to take fresh shots).
- Link up here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest) – you can use the button above.
- Leave comments for at least five entries around yours (with so many new participants each week, it’s the only way I know to be inclusive).
- Have fun!
1. BasketHere’s how we get laundry done right now…Felicity sits in the basket as I fold clothes. She’s mildly entertained by it.
2. ParkLast Sunday, we went to the Lake/Park to take a walk. We did bring the stroller but Felicity preferred to be carried by her Daddy. Either way, it was a beautiful day and tons of people were out.
3. AutoOn the left – a photo taken in auto mode…on the right – a photo taken in manual mode. I’ve left them SOOC so you can see the difference. Probably not my best work but I was scrambling.
4. RecycleSpeaking of not my best work…
5. People WatchingMy husband went to the NC State vs. Duke game last weekend. They won so there was all kinds of excitement flooding the court. I wasn’t there, but I love this shot (taken by my husband). I figure there must have been some good people watching.
So, what were your interpretations of the items this week? Be sure to load your pictures on your blog (or your Flickr photostream) and link up at the bottom of this post. Feel free to grab a button to display on your blog along with your scavenger hunt items. The linky will be open until Tuesday night at midnight (EST). If you didn’t participate this week, but want to participate next week, your items are listed below, sponsored by Christian at To Chance Upon Beauty.
Again, thank you to Christian for so many great scavenger hunt items. If you’d like to contribute items to the list, just send me an email with your suggestions (I can better keep track of them this way). Each week, I will select one reader’s prompt list, add those items to what is currently on tap and give the selected reader a shout out on my blog during Scavenger Hunt Sunday.